Role-Playing Getaway
Hehe Evil or Very Mad this little fellow will follow you everywhere until you sign in.
Role-Playing Getaway
Hehe Evil or Very Mad this little fellow will follow you everywhere until you sign in.
Role-Playing Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing Getaway

For all you RP lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:41 pm

WriterPhotographer wrote:
"You wanna hang out and watch a movie at my house?"Micheal asked"I have a huge flat screen TV and a lot of movies."

"that would be good," said kenndalyn. "i'll be able to find out all about you, too."
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Micheal was excited. The first girl to come to his house.
He never put his shirt back on. He got into his car and drove to his house. His parents or his sister weren't home so that was really excited. Maybe he could make out with Kenndalyn.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforever.rpg-board.net
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Micheal was excited. The first girl to come to his house.
He never put his shirt back on. He got into his car and drove to his house. His parents or his sister weren't home so that was really excited. Maybe he could make out with Kenndalyn.

kenndalyn drove with micheal to his house. she texted her mom to let her know that she would be with a friend. i hope he doesn't try to pull a move on me or anything, since we just met, kenndalyn thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Micheal put "The Notebook" into the DVD player.
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Micheal put "The Notebook" into the DVD player.

kenndalyn followed micheal into his living room & sat down on one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Micheal sat right next to her and put his hand on her leg.
"Did you know that I'm the quarterback for the Football team?"
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Micheal sat right next to her and put his hand on her leg.
"Did you know that I'm the quarterback for the Football team?"

"really?" kenndalyn said, rather impressed. she loved guys who played football, basketball, hockey, baseball, & lacrosse.
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:00 pm

"I play Basketball too!"
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:02 pm

"I play Basketball too!"

"that's awesome." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:02 pm

Micheal smiled and kissed her. Not going any further, he watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:04 pm

kenndalyn smiled & put her eyes right back on the TV.
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm

"I know you don't want us to take it fast but..."Micheal said"But could you just make out with me for today and that's all for the rest of our dating life?"
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:07 pm

"um, dating?" kenndalyn said. "who said anything about us dating?"
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Micheal started bawling. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Disregard what I said! You probably hate me now! Do you want me to drive you home!"
"First I take it too fast and then I say we're dating..."Micheal said."
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Form to enter College:
Name(Full. First, middle and last): Caleb Jacob Coalmen
Age(Must be 18 years or older): 20
Description: http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/misc/img/13353_cody.jpg
Personality(Please place TBPO if you haven't thought) He is very headstarong, Itsn't afraid to speak his mind, tubborn sometimes, is a trouble maker, bad boy, and a flirtter.
History(Optional): When his mother died he was forced to live with his abusive step father, and after stuff started to get worse and out of control he headed to this school, and started over. He doesn't like toy talk about his past.
Other: Noppers .

Form to enter College:
Name(Full. First, middle and last): Jenna Marie Spellmen
Age(Must be 18 years or older):19
Description: [img]Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Jenna11[/img]
Personality(Please place TBPO if you haven't thought) She is sweet, flirtty, out going, trouble maker sometimes, smart but doesn't show it, and sometimes can get very emotional
History(Optional): Doesn't tell anyone
Other: Noppers
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:10 pm

((Acccepted!))

((Katie, I'm curious. Would any of your Charries "make out" when they first meet someone?))
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

( Im not sure it depends lol, Why do you ask Wink? )

( Thanks. Rp? )
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Micheal started bawling. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Disregard what I said! You probably hate me now! Do you want me to drive you home!"

"you don't need to cry..."
kenndalyn said, a little shocked. "i'm not mad... it's just that we just met & i honestly hate when guys take things too fast. & then you said that we were dating..."
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

( RP anyone Smile ? )
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:

"you don't need to cry..."
kenndalyn said, a little shocked. "i'm not mad... it's just that we just met & i honestly hate when guys take things too fast. & then you said that we were dating..."

Micheal still just sat there. "Look, I like to take it too fast and you like to take it too slow. I honestly don't think we're meant for each other then......"
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:
( Im not sure it depends lol, Why do you ask Wink? )

( Thanks. Rp? )
((Oh..just because))

((Sure. Do you want me to the boy or the girl?))
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Micheal still just sat there. "Look, I like to take it too fast and you like to take it too slow. I honestly don't think we're meant for each other then......"

"you like taking things too fast?" kenndalyn said, rather annoyed. "that makes you sound rather... um... never mind. & who said we were going to end up being meant for each other? jesus, like i just said, we just met!"
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:

"you like taking things too fast?" kenndalyn said, rather annoyed. "that makes you sound rather... um... never mind. & who said we were going to end up being meant for each other? jesus, like i just said, we just met!"
Micheal was rather mad now. "Just go. Just go."
Back to top Go down
WebkinzGirl500

WebkinzGirl500

PostSubject: HI HOW ARE YA   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Name(Full. First, middle and last): Rachel Simmons
Age(Must be 18 years or older): 19
Description: Orange-red-brown hair to her shoulders, green eyes
Personality: Very straight-forward and nice.
History(Optional):
Other:
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:13 pm

((Approved))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Playing Getaway :: Role-plays :: School-
Jump to: